Saturday, February 21, 2009

your comments are ALL vetted

It is good to keep up with all the new tech stuff...it can be so useful and sometimes even ....

CUTTING TO THE CHASE....

today my text message box was full

I could not get the messages that were being sent to me
I was told by a teenager that I would not be able to get anymore messages
When I asked why, I was told that because I had not opened the messages that I had received my mail box had become full and I would not be able to delete them.
I later found this not to be the case....but a TERRYfing (frightening) thought hit me.

Could it be that my stagnant ineffective christian witness may have something to do with this?

The bible is chok full of incoming, relevant right now text messages.....

THE REST OF THE STORY.........yours

PS....pclotto - the stones cry out...is a part of a quote from Jesus.....it has a relevant message for me....God will use whoever is available.....If men don't do his bidding...He can make "even the rocks cry out"

AMEN

No comments: