Thursday, July 31, 2014

Game

its not a game

. . . anyway, these are the rules:

PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS

where did you come from?

where are you?

why are you here?

where are you going?

so, I guess by now you have noticed that you have it

you may or may not have figured out what it is but you have life!

you have only one basic freedom

that is, to choose, every time what you will believe.

everyone starts by being "given" some beliefs.

usually by a parent. some get a little other get a lot.

like the one and two and five talent story told by Jesus.

no one gets the "full picture" we ALL have to find the

pieces of the puzzle in order to get the big picture.

IN THE BEGINNING - GOD

some people get the first question answered pretty quickly.

"For the invisible things of him from the creation

of the world are clearly seen, being understood

by the things that are made." Romans 1:19

not rocket science right?

like most kids I couldn't help noticing the sky - it was everywhere!

so I guess I must have asked about it. I don't remember if I asked

first or parents told me that God made it. I was not born a skeptic

so I must have CHOSE to exercise my one basic freedom at an early age.

then I grew older and went to school and was told about science

they told me that science meant to know. and that I could "know stuff"

by observation

THE QUESTIONS begin when we see the physical world around us.

someone pointed me to the bible

you may not be able to figure it out

but the answers are ALL there.

No comments: