Monday, March 16, 2015

HEBREWS 12

REPENTANCE ??

THE PEACABLE FRUIT 
OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

. . . lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. - Hebrews 12:12,13

Hi my friend, thanks for listening. I share this passage I was reading about chastening & rebuke.

DO WE RECOGNIZE IT?
DO WE ACCEPT IT?
IS IT FRUITFUL?

Has any correction taken place in me? Healing?
Have I noticed that my "walking" has changed from "crooked" to the 'straight' path for the feet?

The passage (Hebrews 12) begins with me "laying aside the sin that easily besets". It mentions holiness and rebuke then ends with this reminder:

For our God is a consuming fire. - Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭29‬ 

No comments: