Thursday, April 28, 2016

Depend

INDEPENDENCE ?
Psalms 103:13 Like as a
father pitieth his children,
so the Lord pitieth them
that fear him.

It was my turn to watch
the grand baby today.
I had forgotten how
helpless a ten
month old is.

PITY is the best word to
describe my attitude although
there were some pretty
self-destructive things that
he tried to do. (Pulling heavy
stuff off the table, eating dirty
stuff off the ground).

I don't think he knows the
meaning of the word DEPENDENT.

As far as earthly fathers are concerned we often forget that
we are 100% DEPENDENT.

"For he knoweth our frame;
he remembereth that
we are dust."

The recent passing of the
popular entertainer "Prince"
and the controversy surrounding
his death remind me of these
6 words at the end of first John :

"Little children, keep
yourselves from idols."


THE PRACTICE OF
DAILY CONSTANT
PRAYER KEEPS
US IN THE PLACE OF
TOTAL DEPENDENCE
ON OUR
HEAVENLY
FATHER.


1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without ceasing.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: