Monday, May 9, 2016

fatherly

"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us." - John 14:8

PATERNAL PATTERN ?
Does the father really matter?

John 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father
and you do that which you have seen with
your father.

See, saith he, that thou make all things 
according to the pattern shewed to thee

I do nothing of myself; but
as my Father hath taught
me, I speak these things

in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, 
for a pattern to them which should hereafter 
believe on him to life everlasting.

In all things shewing thyself
a pattern of good works

I honour my Father, and
you do dishonour me.

the works that I do in my Father's name
they bear witness of me.


John 10:30 I and my Father are one

Father-like, he tends and spares us;
well our feeble frame he knows;
in his hand he gently bears us,
rescues us from all our foes.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Widely yet his mercy flows.
http://bit.ly/1VQEKvt

Why is it that some mothers
only celebrate Mother's Day
and some fathers only celebrate
Father's Day? Bias I suppose . . .

BTW I also noticed that some
fathers only celebrate Mother's Day.
THE MOTHERS WHO ONLY
CELEBRATE FATHERS DAY
. . . Are extremely rare !

HALF & HALF?
he made it home
on one lung (legend?)
and a half a kidney
(perhaps)
no eyes. Ears
were good.
Legs? Shaky
mind, foggy
. . . but, he
made It home !!!!

WILL YOU/ME
MAKE IT HOME?

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this 
very thing, that he which hath begun a 
good work in you will perform it 
until the day of Jesus Christ












































No comments: