Tuesday, July 22, 2008

who says the economy is failing?.....you should be giving thanks...in everything !!!

DOES GOD TALK?
Yes, first through nature, now, today the fact that you are still alive!...and how beautiful are these summer days...the Heavens declare the Glory of God we saw some awesome rain coming back home on sunday.

God spoke in the past by the prophets...that's what the bible is and that's what it says ..God spoke and now speaks by Jesus...do you hear him?

WHAT IS THE WORLD SAYING?
who says the economy is failing?.....you should be giving thanks...in everything !!!
generally the people who do not want to hear or beleive God are called "THE WORLD"...they are saying a lot of "stuff"....mostly it is stuff AGAINST GOD....sometimes it is outright and direct....but usually it sounds good....the basic message is: if stuff is bad we can fix it ...we don't need GOD

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
What you are saying will depend on who you are listening to and who you beleive.
I WILL SAY OF THE LORD,
HE IS MY REFUGE,
MY GOD,
IN HIM WILL I TRUST....

the purpose of life is:
1. to find God
you will seek me and find me when you have searched for me
with ALL your heart.....HAVE YOU FOUND HIM?
if not make it a priority TODAY !....you will eventually meet him in death....
for it is appointed unto man ONCE to die...and then...the judgement

2. to follow God
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
1 John 5:13

THIS HERE IS THE KEY
Habakkuk 3
17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.


O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, 8 Harden not your heart... Psalm 95. VISIT THE FAMILY CHRONICLE TODAY and leave a comment.

No comments: