Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thanks Cousin Max

I met Maxine Last year for the first time. She held my attention for close to if not more than an hour. Her's was a story of perseverance. A bitter sweet tale of success and sorrow.....yet I was very encouraged. It was the same day that I met Peter and Dave. The occasion could have been just a sad time because we met in a hospital waiting room....but we .....all cousins....passed the time telling our stories of the old days in Jamaica. We shared some of our future hopes and promised to stay in touch. So far we have kept the connection....nothing like the family bond....Maxine is Man man's daughter...how well she reminded me of the old days in west Kingston and the good times with Auntie Mercy. God bless the memories.
Maxine's Birthday is May 1 ....don't forget to send a Happy Birthday greeting.

No comments: