Sunday, December 20, 2009

returned



SHORT STORY......a troubled young man who, on his 18th birthday, leaves home.... discovers his girlfriend, has moved on with her life and is now dating an older college guy. Desperate for love and unable to cope, his troubled past catches up with him ...... Spiraling out of control and on a very dangerous path.....17 But when he came to his senses, he said, What numbers of my father's servants have bread enough, and more, while I am near to death here through need of food! 18 I will get up and go to my father, and will say to him, Father, I have done wrong, against heaven and in your eyes: 19 I am no longer good enough to be named your son: make me like one of your servants. 20 And he got up and went to his father.

THIS is the testimony of so many of us... !!!

No comments: