Thursday, September 17, 2015

deep

HABITS AND THE FORCE OF WILL
HIDING VS HIDDEN
HIS HANDLERS
AGREEMENTS
AGREEMENT
OPINION
OBEY
LAW
IF

now the real hard part !
putting it together, the
thesis statement ?


HIDDEN THINGS

OBSERVATION:
Our vital organs are hidden
We hide out reproductive organs

1. Assumptions / beliefs
Tested or untested

"For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had." - John‬ ‭5:4‬ ‭

WHAT DO YOU MEAN
"Is it safe to assume?" There is no question; we must assume. The only
issue is how we respond as our assumption is being 'tested'

Was this "seasonal angelic
troubling" the assumption/belief
of THESE IMPOTENT FOLK?

The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me."‭‭John‬ ‭5:4, 7‬ ‭


2. Questions
Answered or unanswered

"And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?"
‭‭John‬ ‭9:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

REALITY ? REALLY ?
UNKNOWN vs UNCONSCIOUS
If the 'unknown' is like the ocean, then questioning may be like fishing and 'the question' is like the fishing rod. (develop this idea)

Another aspects of this metaphor is the boat. When fishing for 'the facts' it may be necessary to 'leave the shore'. The shore being firm or solid is a more stable place. Going out "into the deep" suggests fishing from a place of uncertainty.

Some folk 'worry' about 'the catch'.
What will I find (out). Discovery can be frightening.


3. Decisions
Fact, feeling or principle based

"And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods." - ‭‭Luke‬ ‭12:18‬ ‭

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: