Sunday, September 20, 2015

telling_it

CULTIVATING CONVERSATIONS
Telling My "story of Jesus".

"I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all the things whereof I am accused of the Jews:"‭‭- Acts‬ ‭26:2‬ ‭

TURN OR BURN?
"Accusations harden the will but questions stimulate the conscience".

"And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad. But he said, I am not mad, most noble Festus; but speak forth the words of truth and soberness." - ‭‭Acts‬ ‭26:24-25‬

POWERFUL SCRIPTURES
John 1:11 receiving Hm rescues you
John 3:16 for the religious
Romans 3:23 I must accept the gift
Romans 10:13 whoever calls . . .
http://bit.ly/1WR3Rgk

THIS IS WHY I BELIEVE
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
WILL YOU ALSO BELIEVE?
saved.com

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: