Thursday, February 4, 2016

weak

PSALM 17:1 Hear the right, O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.

2 Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.

3 Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

4 Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.

5 Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

The enemy is around us and in us only God can preserve us !

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Hebrews 7
. . . he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

1 Kings 8:56
Blessed be the Lord, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.

Scripture is clear:
Human weakness is real !

Equally clear
is the promise :

Galatians 5:16 . . . Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Why question the humanity of Paul or any bible person ? is it not the purposes of God that we receive ?

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Ours is a walk of faith !
GET BACK IN THE FIGHT !

THE NEXT ROUND !!!!

FACE THE NEXT ROUND
IT WILL NEVER BE EASY

THE PRINCIPLE APPLIES

you did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?

This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.

A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded . . . You have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

. . . they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction:
For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
be not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is . . .

it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

THIS IS THE WORD
OF THE LORD

THE PRAYER:
Guide me,
O Thou great Jehovah,
Pilgrim through
this barren land.

I am weak, but
Thou art mighty;
Hold me with
Thy powerful hand.

Bread of Heaven,
Bread of Heaven,
Feed me till
I want no more;
Feed me till
I want no more.

Open now
the crystal fountain,
Whence the healing
stream doth flow;
Let the fire and
cloudy pillar
Lead me all my
journey through.

Strong Deliverer,
strong Deliverer,
Be Thou still my
Strength and Shield;
Be Thou still my
Strength and Shield.

Amen.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: