Tuesday, October 25, 2016

theirwickedways



"America as a nation is "hold[ing] (ie: suppressing) 

the truth in unrighteousness" (Rom. 1:18). 

America's leaders (and its citizens) are too often 
a terror to good works, and re-warders of evil works (cf. Rom. 13:3). 

Unless there is a sweeping repentance nationally, 
our nation will continue to invite judgment. 

I do believe God recognizes people groups and 
their collective decisions (through their appointed 
leaders which are reflections of the people ~ cf. the OT). 

Personally, I pray for mercy in judgment 
(Hos. 12:6; cf. Psa. 89:14; 101:1). 

I pray for protection in judgment. 

I pray for the spiritual strength to be 
"faithful unto death" (Rev. 2:10). 

I pray that I, my family, and my church will be 
quick to yield to the Scriptures, quick to discern 
truth from error, and that we will be salt and light 
in a city, state, nation, and world that is in 
desperate need of such". - Steve Bates

#theirwickedways

No comments: