Friday, December 9, 2016

with_God

Today it's very windy and it is cold. It is now 36 degrees F but feels like 7 below freezing ! but I had to walk, been neglecting my daily walk - it's final exams at school and I have a teaching engagement assignment I've been preparing for. It's scheduled for tomorrow.

So I'm out walking in the cold and this song from my Salvation Army days came to my mind:

1.
He walks with God 
who speaks to God in prayer,
And daily brings to 
him his every care;
Possessing inward peace, 
he truly knows
A heart's refreshment 
and a soul's repose.

2.
He walks with God who, 
as he onward moves,
Follows the footsteps 
of the Lord he loves,
And keeping him 
forever in his view,
His Saviour sees and 
his example too.

3.
He walks with God who 
turns his face to Heaven,
And keeps the blest 
commands by Jesus given;
His life upright, his end 
untroubled peace,
Whom God will crown 
when all his labors cease.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: