Wednesday, August 5, 2009

...parking ticket !! ?

Mommy made
us memorize this.
So where am I now?
I will know after pass
this LOVE test !!!

<< 1 Corinthians 13 >>  

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
________________
 
New International Version (©1984)
Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Do not be deceived: "Bad company corrupts good morals."
International Standard Version (©2008)
Stop being deceived: "Wicked friends lead to evil ends."
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Don't let anyone deceive you. Associating with
bad people will ruin decent people.
King James Bible
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
________________________
( the woman before me had to go directly
to be admitted to the hospital - swine flu !!?)
 
so....am I sick ?
the doctor thinks so...
I eventually went to see him yesterday
he was surprsed to see me....
was thumbing excitedly through my files
trying to decide if it was 3 or 4 years since
he saw me.
 
then he went through the routine questioning
grunting every now and then
I had told him up front that I had fully expected to
be yelled at.....surpisingly before long I was
waltzing out into the lobby racing down to the street
to head off the parking ticket which I thought
I would have, since the meter only gave me until
3:21.....it was now 3:34...I still had to fill the prescrition
I was releved....NO PARKING TICKET !
______________________________
 
World Events Today Are Fulfilling Prophecy Tomorrow <-CLICK IT
They [USA] have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people
[Israel] slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.
Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay,
they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore
they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them
they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.
Jeremiah 6:14-15
_____________________
 
agree - if any two agree
corrupt - communication...my speaking/writing/thinking
love - my motives

No comments: