Thursday, May 20, 2010

Our secret

KNOWING WHO GOD IS, 

IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN

KNOWING WHO YOU ARE !


1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.


 Psalm 40:12 For evils beyond number have surrounded me; My iniquities have overtaken me, so that I am not able to see; They are more numerous than the hairs of my head, And my heart has failed me.

 Psalm 51:2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity And cleanse me from my sin.
Psalm 90:8 You have placed our iniquities before You, Our secret sins in the light of Your presence.

 1 Corinthians 2:11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God. (NASB ©1995)

 
The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.- Proverbs 20:27

 
Psalm 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts;

Psalm 139:24 And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.

 

No comments: