Heartiest congratulations to you Terry, and I rejoice with the entire family on this very special occasion!!! I wish for you God's very best as your future unfolds. Congratulations again, and God bless you!
How to Spot a Leader
-
How to Spot a Leader Alan Fong Mon, 08/31/2026 - 10:41
[image: Mountain and Sun]
*And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helpe...
Covenant With Many
-
Trump leaps into Middle East fray with peace plan that Palestinians
denounce - Reuters
Reuters reports: "U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday proposed cre...
KRS-ONE Teaches A Doctrine Of Devils
-
In my video series The Truth Behind Hip Hop, I covered this extensively.
The religion of Hip Hop has it's roots in New Aged doctrine and the
knowledge of s...
This is Not A Commercial: Of Miracles and Cookies
-
Looking back I had stomach issues on and off before I ever got pregnant,
starting at least 15 years ago. However, when it happened it was as if a
switch...
2 comments:
Heartiest congratulations to you Terry, and I rejoice with the entire family on this very special occasion!!! I wish for you God's very best as your future unfolds. Congratulations again, and God bless you!
Auntie Grace
Congrats Terry,
All the best for the future.
Uncle Allan
Post a Comment