Friday, May 8, 2009

it is happening again




SPRINGTIME -


Impy - Everton Patterson taught us
a song many years ago...here it is:


How I marvel at the wisdom of my God,

Yes I marvel at the wisdom of my God,

when I see the little lily
pushing back the mighty sod,

Yes I marvel at the wisdom of my God


When the Lord said let the weak say I am strong,

I said down in my heart you got it wrong;

Then I see the little lily
pushing back the mighty sod

and I marvel at the wisdom of my GOD !!


The pictures are here that triggered the memory


________________________________

EXTRA - singers, now and back then

1. JUDITH GAYLE: Broken To Be Blessed


Judith Gayle is a soulful Jamaican gospel singer that has acquired a wealth of experience from singing cabaret on the hotel circuit before her conversion to Christianity. Her lyrics depicts a deep and close walk with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Recommended if you like Yolanda Adams, Judy Mowatt, Shirley Caesar.


2.

Josh Groban was born in Los Angeles, California, to a Jewish American father (a descendant of immigrants from Poland and Russia) and a Norwegian American mother. His father converted to Christianity upon marriage, and Groban was raised an Episcopalian. He has a younger brother, Christopher, who shares a birthday with him only four years later.[1].


Groban debuted as a singer in seventh grade but soon after put singing on hold for a few years. "I enjoyed the arts aspects, but my grades were slipping. I didn't feel that I was getting enough creative input. So I went to Bridges Academy to get my grades up to straight A's." While at Bridges Academy, Groban took normal classes from 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM, and then afterwards attended theatre classes

3. it is spring again by Lou Rawls


No comments: