Thursday, January 28, 2016

Him_not_me

TRUTH IN SONG

There's a wideness in God's mercy, Like the wideness of the sea;
There's a kindness in His justice, Which is more than liberty.
http://bit.ly/1nPUjoB

Nobody wants to know Ron At least not the Ron I know !!

So yes the death we seek
Is the recognizing that we
Really have NOTHING to offer
ANYONE, ANYTIME !!!

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Now we transition away from that death to resurrection "crucified, nevertheless I live . . . not I but Christ liveth in me" I walk in "newness of life"

So as
1. fishers of men and
2. Ambassadors of Christ

We are fruit-bearers, ministers

5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; 6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Like you said "how can I kill what is already dead"?

So yes it is Christ I present and represent every-time a relationship is started or strengthened every word, every thought is seen in the new light . . . . . . if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Let us glorify Him. THAT'S THE MISSION, EVERY TIME !!
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: