Sunday, January 31, 2016

not_understood

THE WORLD
THE WORD
THE WAR

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;. . . they were disobedient, and rebelled against thee, and cast thy law behind their backs, and slew thy prophets which testified against them to turn them to thee, and they wrought great provocations.
http://bit.ly/1KiWkn6

HIDDEN?
Then said I, Ah Lord God! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?

REVEALED - Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

HUMAN INVENTIONS unlike divine creation are flawed. And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. GENESIS 1:31

WHAT HAPPENED ?
Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

THE LORD
He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?
. . . doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.

Do we want to "traffic in Truth" or are we content to just peddle in facts?

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out !

AN EXPERIENCE
FROM EZEKIEL:

certain of the elders of Israel came to enquire of the Lord . . . Then came the word of the Lord unto me, saying, Son of man, speak unto the elders of Israel, and say unto them,

Thus saith the Lord God; Are ye come to enquire of me? As I live, saith the Lord God, I will not be enquired of by you.

"we know in part, and we prophesy in part . . . now we see through a glass, darkly;

but then face to face: now I know in part;

but then shall I know even as also I am known.

THE TYRANNY OF TRIVIA?
"they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good."

Yet hast thou not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but,

as if that were a very little thing,

thou wast corrupted more than they in all thy ways.



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: