Tuesday, January 26, 2016

wadup_pops

FATHER FAILURE

It's all around me
I'm in it up to my eyeballs

I see 'good men' at church
Successful fathers so I know
It's possible.

Father failure means
Family failure too
A domino effect

But how to fix it?
The courts?
The church?

You fix yours
I'll fix mine !!!!

A team works better.
Where to start
When to start

My son
Stephen is in the "service"
Finding his way ?

I have a grandson in the house . . .
sometimes. 5 months old !

3 unmarried daughters
All over 20 yo . . . with boyfriends !

I go to church, the men are mostly good, trying to do right.

It's a good "showcase"
It's the right place to start
Forget about the hypocrisy
We all have it

The community seems like a mess
Bad news father failure everywhere

Can the government help?
I go to a regional advisory council
meeting every first Thursday
We are supposed to come up with
recommendations for the department of children and families (DCF) as to how they can do a better job. Are there hypocrites who attend? Yes at least one, me.

So what's with the "hypocrisy" stuff all of a sudden? FATHER FAILURE !

How am I gonna help no one
being so big of a failure myself ?

Yes but . . .
I can try, so I go to the FELT meeting once per month too. FATHERHOOD ENGAGEMENT LEADERSHIP TEAM

I met Mr. Kevin. I went to one of his Fatherhood Initiative /mentoring/ support group kinda meetings last Wednesday.

VISION - I saw men
Broken men, badly broken
They told their stories . . .

Make u cry -
PASSION

THEN I begin
to c the
MISSION !!!
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: