Monday, January 18, 2016

thine_is_the_kingdom

DELIVER US FROM EVIL

Sometimes people use scripture to mask real life problems - not healthy?

I do not hide behind Gods Word I use it to get healthy. So I can help others. That is my intention in getting in the Word.

". . . the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

I sought help from the mental health community. Went 51 years of my life wondering what was wrong with me. And got diagnosed and put on medication and have been completely changed by learning and reading about the mental illness I had . . . And the Church never told me I had to find out from the unsaved!!

"the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light."

My relationship with people and God and spouse have improved a 1000 fold with medication it is a miracle in my life that God has used for me to . . .

I have had to get help for myself before I can help others

luke 9:2And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.


REGARDING PROFESSIONAL HELP
God gives gifts to men. If there is a seemingly incurable financial (or other) 'illness' then it may only be curable with a financial 'prescription'.

GET DIAGNOSED
GET A PRESCRIPTION

Problems /issues include
1. Family
2. Financial
3. Physical / mental health

MIRACLES?
Luke 5:4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.
John2:7Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
John 11:39Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four daysThese are examples of The 'human component' in miracles.It happens EVERYDAY !!
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: