Thursday, December 20, 2018

Agreed

[HOW] AM I SOWING DISCORD?
It's hard to get agreement, period!!
Male female; black white, young old; but agreeing is undoubtedly one of the most powerful forces in the universe!!

IF ANY TWO AGREE
"if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."



SAME MIND . . .
"Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits."

"I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

How?
  1. Do I agree quickly
  2. Do I use a 'soft answer'
  3. Do I 'think evil' (surmising)
  4. Do I 'pursue' peace
AGREEMENT: the 'secret' of the power rangers


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: