Saturday, December 8, 2018

Fearless

FABLES & FAKENEWS

"watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry."


Does the sun come out

After the rain?


Then maybe we men

should cry a little more


Scripted?

It was scripted !!!


You plan your funeral to the last detail forbidding that your enemies be allowed to even show up !!!


Yup I know a guy who said he will get back at family members by the way he was writing his will !!!


BUT LISTEN TO THIS GUY:


"I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: