Saturday, December 8, 2018

jottings

THIS IS WHERE I'VE BEEN 'dumping stuff' over the (10) years when no one could / would 'listen' - sometimes incoherent rambling it felt like at the time of writing. . . but it was useful

Every so often I come here and search on a word eg 'faith - it's useful

I think/believe
https://antrim4.blogspot.com

Are you going to talk to
yourself more ? lol

Keep a diary?
A journal?


Sent from my iPhone






Daddy was always 'jotting'
I think I got the jotting gene lol

It's below freezing here am I out walking and texting - is that illegal yet?

A log
A diary 
A journal 
A data dump
Journaling for/on the journey

I think Paul was an incurable 'scribbler' too . . . listen to him telling the boys "bring the parchments too" . . . Let's make some more 'notes' - those Christians down the ages there in 2018 and beyond are really gonna need this stuff.












No comments: